Rol van Director
The director must be a leader, a driver, a partner and a teamplayer: a leader of consulting programs and the team who will deliver these, a driver of new business development, and a partner to clients to help solve business issues and an active member and contributor to the leadership team.
The director will play a key role in consulting programs and expanding the business; leading and working on several concurrent programs with clients at any one time. He will use his/her network and contacts to further expand this client base, work on consulting services for our repeat clients and work on the development of new clients.
- Design and lead consulting programs from start to finish
- Build, develop and maintain longterm senior client relationships
- Drive aggressive growth of the business by bringing in new business / clients
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the team assigned to the project
- Build long term capabililty through coaching and mentoring
- Build solutions by codyfying work that can be leveraged by others
- Global marketing thought leadership position with white papers, external presentations and contributions to internal learning events.
- 10 years + of blue-chip client marketing and / or consultancy experience
- Full understanding of the challenges of working for / with major multinational businesses running international brands in complex, matrix structures
- International experience working on global brands is an absolute necessity
- Proven ability to build long term trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Proven abililty to sell to develop the business
- Experience in organizational change and / or capabilty development
- Ability to build team capabililty and develop talent
- Progressive track record of success and promotion throughout career
- Energetic, results-oriented, self-starter, entrepreneurial and assertive
- Self-aware with courage to give and accept honest feedback
- Equally comfortable with both day-to-day execution and strategic thinking
- Able to work in an environment that demands flexibility and quick response.